Airboat Swamp Tour
Having Fun on our Fast Airboat Swamp Tour!
Alligator in Cajun Swamp Country
Airboat Swamp Tour: $110 Per Person
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM or 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Lunch not included, snacks and drinks available for purchase. This tour runs any day we reach a minimum of 6 people.
High-speed Airboat Cajun Swamp Tour
Our professional Tour Guide narrates as you ride to a remote Louisiana swamp in Cajun Country. Then, it’s time for a fast and fun ride on a small (6 to 13 passenger) Airboat! You will glide comfortably over marshes, deep into secluded bayous. Your professional Airboat Captain will tell you about the swamp’s fascinating fauna and flora. Hold on as you alternate between high-speed bursts and gentle cruising! There will be numerous stops with fantastic photo opportunities. You may even get to see a bald eagle, see baby alligators, feed giant catfish, or meet a nutria face to face! Your ride in the Swamp Airboat Swamp is about two hours long.
- In case of inclement weather, the Airboat tour may be shortened, postponed, or replaced with a Cajun Bayou, Covered Pontoon Boat Tour.
- Children under the age of 5, pregnant women, people with recent surgery, and people with back or neck issues are not allowed on airboats for insurance reasons.
- We provide ear protection.
- For eye protection, please wear any type of glasses.
- The order of your tour may change depending on availability and weather conditions.